About Us

How it started...

When quarantine hit, I was bored just like everyone else. I ended up getting a job about 2 months into quarantine & I quickly started saving my money up to invest it into something greater. During this time, I didn't know what I wanted to do I just knew I wanted to start my own business. While trying to figure things out, I came across another phone case business on TikTok & at that moment I knew I wanted to learn more about making phone cases. From there I started my research, saved up a ton of money & invested it into Mariposa Customs. Let me just tell you, it was the best decision ever & I have no idea where I would be if I didn't open TikTok on August 11, 2020. This is because not long after, on October 20, 2020, Mariposa Customs was born!
The picture above was taken right before I took some of my very first orders to the post office in October 2020.

How it's going...

I started Mariposa Customs with 2 main goals, saving for college and helping out my mom financially.  Since I opened up my business I have been helping my single mom pay bills while setting aside money for college. My main goal was to attend Texas A&M University starting Fall of 2021. I can now say that I have achieved that goal & I am now the Loudest and the Proudest member of the Fightin' Texas Aggies Class of 2025! I am extremely blessed and thankful for everyone who has supported my journey. Mariposa Customs has come a very long way, we have shipped over 1,000 orders and have reached each of the 50 states in the US. I strive to continue to grow my small business with the help of my supporters, I can proudly say I have the best group of customers & supporters. With all that said, I would like to thank every single one of you! Whether you have purchased or not, you play a huge factor in the success of my small business and I am forever grateful. 
The picture on top was taken on June 5, 2021.
The second photo below was taken on January 10, 2021 when we shipped the most amount of orders in a single day! There were about 200 packages shipped that day.